CONSIGNOR Portal er et uundværlig værktøj til kundeservice afdelinger, da de derved ikke behøver at få adgang CONSIGNOR, for at være i stand til at søge på forsendelse status.
På CONSIGNOR Portal er det muligt at aktiverer returdata, i de tilfælde transportøren understøtter det - og derved få vist pris, vægt, track og trace informationer etc. direkte fra Transportøren på CONSIGNOR Portalen.
Hersker der tvivl om returdata understøttes af en pågældende transportør og hvilke data der er tale om, kontakt transportøren eller Consignor kundeservice.
2. Indtast brugernavn og adgangskode.
Der kan søges forsendelser ud fra ordrenummer, kundenummer, adresse, by, firmanavn, osv i ét søgefelt.
4. Indtast søgetekst og tryk på Search
5. For forsendelsesdetaljer dobbeltklik på en forsendelse i søgeresultatet og forsendelses informationerne vises.
CONSIGNOR portal is a service on our web-pages where all shipment data from CONSIGNOR is being uploaded, this is a good tool to search on shipments and export reports.
This is a great tool for your customer service departments so they don't need to access CONSIGNOR locally to be able to search on shipment statuses.
We can order return data from several carriers so CONSIGNOR Portal is updated with;
Tracing on parcels, weight, volume, freight prices directly from the carrier.
If you want to know if your carriers can deliver us return data, create a request in the customer centre and we will order this from the carrier if they support it.
Home button The first page that you meet after logging on have a universal search bar and you can also get contact with our customer service.
On the first page or the home button we have the universal search bar you can search for shipments using anything related to the shipment; order number(s), shipment number, package number(s), receiver city, receiver name etc.
Universal search bar Here you can search for most data related to the specific shipment you are looking for. It can be; order number(s), shipment number, package number(s), receiver city, receiver street, receiver name etc.
When you are searching here matches will automatically appear when writing, if you hit your enter key or the search button all the results will be listed.
When clicking on the line of a shipment the shipment viewer will open up. This viewer will show you all the information about the specific shipment.
Under history you have 3 tabs, Shipment, Package and Statistics.
- A overview where you can list your daily / weekly / monthly shipments. This list shows the statuses of each shipments and what carrier has been used.
- A list that shows information on the Packages within your shipments, it has the same features as Shipment and you can see the list daily, weekly, monthly or at a custom time range.
- gives you statistics on, monthly produced shipments in total, what products have been used, average shipment weight from CONSIGNOR and return data shipment weight from the carrier.
- Lists by date shipments that have not arrived yet.