- INT – Added logo to the label for product access and expert.
- BE – Removed country limits on receiver.
- DK – Bring Parcels Denmark now supports Indoor Return.
- DK – Bring Parcels Denmark will support use of SSCC counter for all shipment to and from the nordic countries.
- BE – DPD Classic changed name to B2B Home.
- UK – Correction to Insurance / Extended Liability.
- NL – Changes to Servicepoint, product, label and EDI.
NL – Changes to Parcelshop return product. Label should have text RETOURLABEL instead of online betaald.
- INT – Updated product names.
- CZ – Corrections to a custom message which was misspelled.
- FR – Geodis Calberson now has working Shipment Completion.
- BE – Added service Pre Packing Support.
- SE – New service “Booking ref – ShipmentNo”.
- DK – No longer supports 10 and 12 delivery. EDI code for 16 delivery service, changed to 69.
- NO – Change in track & trace.
- SE – New GoodsType and PackingType.
- SE – Changes to EDI format.
- DK – “Delivery without POD” now works as intended.
- DK – “Electronic Customs Data” service is now available for the Varebrev.
- SE – Add edvalid countries GB, ES, PT for PostNord Return Drop Off.
- SE – Message about Special contract for product MyPack Home.
- SE – Receiver countries GL and FO for product MyPack Home.
- INT – Increase the shipment ordernumber on the label for subcarrier DE, AT, CH.
- UK – Fixed Russian Characters for Royal Mail.
- NO – Weight restriction changed from 1kg to 0.1kg for stykgods.
- DK – It is only allowed to have one categori on Line unit kinds.
- DK – Fønix
- GR – Beinoglou