A carrier may contact you, claiming that they didn't receive any shipment data or EDI from you. To confirm that EDI files have been transmitted from your Consignor On-premises installation, follow these steps:
- Go to Main > Transmitted batch.
- Locate the batch you're going to check and double-click on it.
- Confirm that there is a date and time stamp next to the text EDI file Sent Successfully. If this is the case, Consignor has transmitted the data successfully.
If the date is missing or you can't find the batch on the list, the shipments may still be located in the Outbox awaiting transmit.
Checking transmitted EDI files in Consignor Ticket
- Go to Consignor Ticket > New > Batches.
- Confirm that the appropriate batch is on the list of batches and has a batch date.
If you experience that a carrier persistently contacts you about missing EDI, please contact Consignor Customer Service who can help you investigate further.
Note that not all carriers require EDI-files. Some carriers receive shipment data through a web service.