If you wish to activate Freight Letters in CONSIGNOR
- go to Setup.
- Navigate trough the installation to select the proper level to activate freight letters, a good example should be on a specific carrier.
- Mark the level you wish to activate the freight letter on, right click on the right side of the setup-tree. Choose new - document options. (see screenshot below)
- Freight Document Options will then open, if you see the Freight Letter activated in this list but set as never, click on the field and then the button "..." and you can change from never to allways.
- If the document is not listed you can go to add custom documents, and go to the tab shared documents. A list with several freight letters will appear to choose from. Double-Click to activate one.
- When a document is listed as never, click on the field and the "..." button. Then you can change from never to always.