If your carrier supports Price Calculation you can activate this feature in Consignor On-premises. Contact our Customer Service if you are unsure whether your carrier supports Price Calculation.
If your carrier does not support Price Calculation, you can set up Custom Price Calculation. This is usually configured by a technical consultant from Consignor but this article will show you how to activate it, if you already have the XML configuration file ready.
How to activate Standard Price Calculation
- Go to Setup in Consignor On-premises and navigate to the subcarrier level or product where you want to activate Price Calculation.
- Right-click on the right side of the navigation tree and choose New > Price Calculation.
- Check the box next to Calculation active.
- If your carrier requires a username and password, select Standard and click Configure.
- Enter Username and Password. Index 1 and Index 2 shows a percentage of the full price received from the carrier so if you want to add e.g. 10% to a price, just type in 110. Type can be set to Netto, Brutto or Default. Click Ok to save your settings.
How to activate Custom Price Calculation
If your carrier does not support price calculation, it is possible to set up Custom Price Calculation, customized to your own terms. This is usually done by a technical consultant from Consignor. The steps below show you how to activate Custom Price Calculation in Consignor, once you have the XML specification file at hand.
- Follow step 1-3 above describing how to activate Standard Price Calculation.
- Select Custom and click Configure.
- Click New to upload an XML configuration file. This is usually done by a technical consultant from Consignor.
- You can also click the button New (CPC GUI) to access the interface in Consignor Portal. Note that you must already be logged into Consignor Portal with your "Owner" profile to access this page.
- To upload an XML file through this page, click Import and choose a file and click the checkmark to upload it.
- Your file is now listed a Draft. You can edit the file until it is perfect and then click the Publish icon to activate it. Published files will be used to calculate the prices shown in your Consignor.
To learn more about editing files in the CPC Interface, see these articles: