If Carrier Specific Report etc. does not print automatically, the steps below should be done by an IT expert.
Are you able to print a windows test page?
If not, make the IT expert find the error.
- Can you ping the printer ?
- Does it have the correct driver ?
- Restart the print spooler with assistance from the IT expert.
Are you able to print CONSIGNOR Fonts Test Page? (Even though you are able to print a configuration page, it can still be issues with the report printing.
- Mark the printer in"Server Printers" and choose "Advanced".
- Choose CONSIGNOR Fonts Test Page in the tab "Commands" and click "Execute".
Is it a network printer or a local printer connected with USB ?
- Local printers can be defined under "Client Printers" directly on the client
- Control "Document Printer Mapping". Remember to check the buttom levels.
Try the following:
User Access Control:
This requires restart og computer
- Go to "Start" and choose"control panel".
- Go to "user accounts" and choose "change user account control settings".
- Put the point on the bar to "never notify" on the buttom and click "OK" to make the change.
DEP - Data Execution Prevention
- Right click ''my computer'' and choose ''properties''.
- Choose "Advanced system settings".
- Go to the tab "Advanced", choose ''settings'' under ''performance"
- Go to the tab ''Data Execution Prevention''. Turn on the function ''turn on DEP for essential windows programs and services only''
- Restart the machine.
Are you unable to deactivate DEP?
- Choose ''turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.''
- Add all .exe filer from folder C:\Programmer(X86)\CONSIGNOR Client.
- Apply and click OK.
- Restart the system
CONSIGNOR Service User:
Controll CONSIGNOR Server Service user account. If it run with a local system account, it could be an advantage to change it to a domain administrator account. Please note, if you change it, there might be issues with the rights on import and export folder.
What type is chosen in CONSIGNOR Server Printers? A4 should be Windows Page.
Control the rights on the printer and add system account and CONSIGNOR server service account if it exists and add the machine where CONSIGNOR main installation runs on fx SQL01.
Remove End of Day report:
Try to remove end of day report and test.
Add the printer with this unc path in consignor server printers. fx \\printer5
Reinstall the printer
Install the printer directly on CONSIGNOR main installation. fx should not be "Printer5 on Printerserver" there.
Other A4 printers
Is it possible to get reports from other A4 printers