To create a PDF version of a GLS label, you must add a NUL printer to Server Printers.
- Go to Setup in Consignor On-premises.
- Select Installation, at the top level in the tree structure.
- Open Server Printers and click New.
- Choose an A4 or file printer, e.g. Microsoft Print to PDF and click OK.
- Select the printer and rename it to NUL and make a short description. Set the type to Windows (label).
- Click OK to save. You can now both save GLS labels as well as send them as attachments in e-mails using Consignor.
- Change the printer to the new printer on return shipments in Production view to avoid getting the error "Label not found on database". Go to File > Print setup and choose the new printer.
- Click OK to save.
Recommended reading: Sending return labels by email (Mailback).