Reasons for moving a shipment to another stack:
- You want to transmit Stack 1 automatically at 14:00 and Stack 2 only on Mondays a 12:00.
- You want to transmit Stack 1 automatically and Stack 2 manually.
- You want to separate End of Day reports.
Follow these steps to move a shipment to another stack:
- To create an additional stack, go to New > Outbox, hover over the relevant subcarrier and click the Create stack icon.
- Name the stack and click Save.
- Click on the stack that contains the shipments you want to move. Select which shipments to move and click the move icon in the top right corner.
- Select the destination stack and click Move. If there is only one other stack on the subcarrier this will be preselected.