This article will explain how to transmit data to your carriers in Consignor Ticket. It is very important to transmit your EDI files. If a carrier has not received the EDI files before they handle the goods, they may need to handle it manually and some will charge a fee for this.
If you want to set up automatic transmit of EDI files, please read our article about Setting up auto transmit of EDI files in Consignor Ticket.
- In Consignor Ticket, go to New Bookings > Outbox.
- Check the stack containing the shipments you want to transmit. You may select multiple stacks or select all. The number in brackets next to a stack, shows how many shipments are waiting to be transmitted.
- If you only want to transmit selected shipments, you can check individual shipments in the shipment list and leave the stacks unchecked.
- Click the Transmit button once you have made your selection.
- Click Yes in the alert box.
- Upon successful transmit, the shipment list on the right side is cleared.