Consignor Ticket can be set up to transmit EDI files to the carriers automatically. See important note at the bottom of the article.
- In Consignor Ticket go to New Bookings > Outbox.
- Click the clock icon next to the appropriate stack.
- Select the option Scheduled or manual and click New schedule.
- Set the time and week days for the scheduled transmit. You may add additional times by clicking New schedule again.
- Click Save to save your settings.
If you select Transmit at submit time, an EDI file will be sent every time you submit a shipment.
The option Shipment - pickup date controls transmit date will transmit the EDI files according to the pickup date on your shipments. An offset of "-1" will transmit EDI one day before the specified pickup date.
Important note: Although automatic transmit is set up, we recommend checking that the files have been transferred. It is your responsibility that the carrier receives EDI-files, and some carriers have a fee for missing EDI.