You can use the Invoice feature in Consignor Portal for invoice control. See the deviation between the sender price and the price from the carrier. This feature will only work if you receive return data from your carriers.
- Log in to Consignor Portal and go to History.
- Click on the Invoice tab.
- Select a date range and click Run report.
- The Deviation column will show the difference between Sender Price and Carrier Price
- If you need to add or remove columns from your report, click the action wheel in the top right corner and make your configuration.
Contact Consignor Customer service if you do not receive return data on your carriers. It is not all carriers who support sending return data to Consignor but if they support it, Consignor Customer Service can help you activate it.