It is possible to change the language used in Consignor Portal and Consignor Ticket. There are two ways to change your language settings.
Method 1 - using the language flags.
- Log in to Consignor Portal and go to New in the top menu. (Click on History, if your user does not have access to New).
- Press Crtl + Alt + z simultaneously on your keyboard to show a pop-up dialogue with a number of flags.
- Click on a flag to change the language.
Method 2 - changing language in user profile
- Log in to Consignor Portal.
- Click on your user name in the top right corner and choose Profile in the menu.
- Choose your preferred language in the language drop down menu and click Save.
- You may need to log out and log in again for the changes to take place.