Use this article if your Zebra printer doesn't work properly, such as making skewed or crooked labels, pixelated texts or wrong special characters.
- Go to Setup in Consignor.
- Choose the Installation level in the setup tree.
- Open Server Printers, highlight the printer and click the Advanced button.
- Choose the Commands tab and select Send Command in the drop-down menu.
Insert the command: ^XA^IDE:*.*^XZ in the box at the bottom and click Execute.
The insert the command: ^XA^JBE^XZ in the box at the bottom and click Execute.
- Calibrate the printer by holding down the button on top of the printer until it has blinked 2 times. Then release the button and it will feed 2-3 blank labels and adjust itself correctly.
- Restart Consignor before making any new prints.
- Go to Consignor > Setup > Server printers > Advanced (see step 1-3 above).
- Choose the Commands tab and select Upload fonts.
- Click Execute and wait for about 1 minute until the upload is complete.
- Choose Set printer to Nordic character set (Denmark, Norway) and click Execute.
- Select Save current settings and click Execute.
NOTE: Be aware that you should have the latest printer drivers installed before uploading fonts. Windows 2003 or Windows XP printer drivers do not work with the arial font.