You can add and manage a number of settings for your Scan App Agents. It can be valuable to know more about the agents and vehicles, and you can add extra fields for additional information like capacity, agent certifications etc. All options are defined in the Action Center, and the agent can check/uncheck what is relevant for them in the app.
Managing Agent settings in Action Center
- Log in to Consignor Portal and go to Action Center > Settings
- Choose Info under the AGENTS section
- Click New on the info types to add extra choices and editable fields in Scan App.
- Fill in Name and Type, and click the check icon to save. The Type decides what type of field is visible in Scan App, like check-box, text field, date etc.
Example of how additional agent information can be displayed in Scan App. When tapping the Employed since field a calendar will show, and the agent can fill in a date. When the agent has filled in the additional information, this will be visible in the agent detail view inside Action Center.
Explanation of Agent info types
- Personal information - Agent name, phone number, e-mail and picture is the standard configuration, but more info can be useful. E.g. employed since or agent availability only at weekends. Fields can be single select, text input field or date format.
- Vehicle types - Enter all available vehicles and their maximum loading capacity. The agent can later check which vehicle they are using.
- Vehicle information - Register equipment on the vehicle like lift, refrigerated container etc.
- Driver's licence - Add all licence types and let the agent check which licences he has.
- Certifications /Training - Let the agent specify relevant certifications and training, e.g. ADR certifications.