If you have agents in different roles, you can set up Event profiles to fit the tasks for each role. You may have many events in your Action Center to cover the entire shipping flow in your company, and not all events are relevant for each agent role. Some agents are drivers, some work at the warehouse and others work with returns.
You may also need multiple Action Centers, if your company has different locations with different needs.
Learn more about:
Setting up Event profiles
- Log in to Consignor Portal, and go to Action Center > Settings.
- Choose Event profile in the EVENTS section.
- Click New on Templates and name your profile.
- Check the events you want to include in the profile and click Save.
- You may change the order of events by clicking the icon, and dragging and dropping each event to the desired position.
Adding additional Action Centers
Follow these steps to add additional Action Centers:
- Log in to Consignor Portal,and go to Action Center > Settings.
- Click the current Action Center name to access the drop-down menu and choose Create new Action Center.
- Choose a name for your Action Center, and click Create.
- Check the information now displayed on the General Action Center settings page, and click Save.
- Your new Action Center is now ready, and you can invite Agents and add events.
Switching between Action Centers
An Agent is only visible inside the Action Center from where he was invited. However, it's possible to be connected to multiple Action Centers. You can switch between Action Centers inside Scan App.
- Choose ACTION CENTERS from the left side menu in Scan App
- Tap the name of the Action Center, you want to make your current Action Center. The available events in Scan App will now reflect your selected Action Center.