You can add validations to your Scan App solution so barcodes have to meet certain criteria to pass the Scan App scanner.
- Log in to Consignor Portal, and go to Action Center > Settings
- Choose Validations in the SCAN APP section
- Click New on Allowed structures
- Select and fill in the constraints you want. You can control allowed length, prefix and suffix and add a string which must be included in the barcodes.
- Click the check icon to save.
- You can also configure how Scan App should react if a barcode that doesn't meet the constraints is scanned. Show a customized message, vibrate or make a sound.