You can export your report data from Consignor Portal to an Excel or a CSV document.
This guide explains how to:
Export your report data
- Login to Consignor Portal and go to History.
- Create a report, e.g. under Shipments, by choosing the date range and clicking Run report.
- Click the download icon and select XLSX (Excel) or CSV.
Change report configuration
You can change which columns are is included in your report. You can also specify a delimiter for your CSV files (default is comma) or choose to include data from deleted shipments, actors or locations in your reports.
- Click the action wheel in the top right corner.
- Check the boxes next to the columns you want in your report.
- You can change the order of columns by clicking the icon and dragging and dropping a column title to a new position
- Below the column titles, you can check additional boxes to include deleted data. The Conditional formatting will show coloring of your data depending on shipment status.
- You may also change the delimiter in your CSV files by changing the value in the CSV Delimiter field.
- Click Save when you have finished your configuration.