It is possible to grant visitor access to your Consignor Portal. Visitor access can be given to another Consignor Portal user that you want to grant access to your data.
Visitors can only be managed by the "Owner" of an installation. Visitors can't make configuration changes to your Consignor Portal or Action Centers but only access shipment data for reports.
Follow these steps to grant another Consignor Portal user visitor access:
- Login to Consignor Portal with your "Owner" account.
- Choose Settings from the menu in the top right corner.
- Go to Visitor Accounts in the left side menu and click the Create New button.
- Enter the Username you want to grant visitor access and click the Check button. (If you get the error message "There is no User with this Username", you have entered a username that doesn't exist. If you get the error message "User out of scope" it means that the user can't be granted visitor access, e.g. if the user already has access to your installation).
- Now add check marks to the Installations, Locations and Actors you want to grant access to and click Save.
- An e-mail will now be sent to the user with a link to set their password. This link will be valid for 3 days. Once the password has been set, the user will have visitor access to your Consignor Portal. You can delete the visitor access any time, if you no longer want the user to have access to your Consignor Portal.