You can always make an quick, anonymous search in Consignor Portal without being logged ind. If you want more details and search options, you must be logged in.
Learn how to:
Make a quick search
- Go to Consignor Portal at www.consignorportal.com
- Enter your shipment- or package number in the search field and hit Enter or click the Search button.
- If the shipment- or package number exists in Consignor Portal, you will get an anonymous result showing the shipment without personal information.
Use simple and advanced search options with your portal user
- Log in to Consignor Portal.
- To make a simple search, just enter a search word in the search field in your Consignor Home page. You can enter any search word related to a shipment, e.g. shipment- or package number, receiver name, city or street name, order number etc. (Note: you must enter at least 3 consecutive letters or numbers in the first search word).
- Consignor Portal will begin to search as soon as you start typing. Click on a search suggestion to see details about the shipment or press Enter or click Search to get a list with all the results. A simple search will search your shipments from the past 90 days.
- Click Search Settings to access the advanced search options:
- You can limit your search to a single actor or choose between barcode, ordernumber or full text. A full text search will search in the following fields:
- Package number
- Shipment number
- Order number
- ERP reference
- Additional order numbers
- Search key
- Project name reference
- Receiver's customer number, name, attention, phone, mobile, reference, address and city.
The advanced search option will search your shipments from the past 180 days.