It is possible to make a Commercial Invoice in Consignor.
This guide will explain how to:
- Activate and set up Commercial Invoice
- Create a Commercial Invoice in Consignor On-premises
- Create a Commercial Invoice in Consignor Ticket
Activate and set up Commercial Invoice
If you are using Consignor Ticket, please contact our Customer Service to have Commercial Invoice activated.
If you are using Consignor On-premises, you can follow the steps below to activate and set up the possibility to print Commercial Invoices.
- Go to Setup and right-click to add Document Options on the carrier or product where you want the Commercial Invoice to be available.
- If the Document Options icon has already been added, double-click to open it.
- Inside Document Options, click Add custom document and select Commercial.Invoice from the Shared documents tab. Click OK to add the document.
- The Commercial Invoice document will be inactive as default. Click the "..." button next to Never in the Active column to open more options.
- Check one or more options. In this example, the Commercial Invoice has been set to print only on shipments sent to outside of the EU.
- You may configure number of copies, Mailback and more. Once you're done, click OK to save.
- Next you must add another item in Setup. Right-click and add Details.
- Inside Details you have to enable the fields needed for the Commercial Invoice. You may select CustomsArticle and CustomsInfo and click the arrow button to add all fields, or you can expand each item and only enable a subset of fields. Activate all fields if you're not sure which ones you need. Click OK to save you settings.
Create a Commercial Invoice in Consignor On-premises
To create a Commercial Invoice, you must fill in the necessary information in the Details fields in addition to the normal shipment information.
- In the Detail Lines field under Goods Information, you must enter how many Detail lines you need for any given goods line.
- A corresponding number of lines will be available in the Details section under the Customs Article tab. Each line has a number connecting it to a goods line. Fill in all relevant fields. Example below shows the detail lines added in the example from point 1.
- Fill in relevant fields under the Customs Article tab. Information in these fields apply to the entire shipment.
- Your Commercial Invoice will be printed together with the label, depending on your printer settings.
Please notice that the Commercial Invoice is an A4 document and should be printed as such.
Create a Commercial Invoice in Consignor Ticket
To create a Commercial Invoice in Consignor Ticket, Consignor Customer Service must first activate the document and the Details fields. Once this is done, you must fill in the Details fields in addition to the normal shipment information.
- Fill in the relevant fields under the Customs Article tab. Add an extra line if needed by clicking the plus button. The value in GoodsLineNo will connect the details line to a goods line.
- Next fill in the relevant fields in the Customs Information tab. Information in these fields apply to the entire shipment.
- The Commercial invoice will be generated together with the label.