You can either change the sender address on a single shipment, or permanently change the default sender address.
Changing the sender address on a single shipment
- In Main > Production simply change the sender address.
- You can save alternative sender addresses by clicking Save.
- Click Browse to use a saved address. This will open the list of your saved sender profiles. Select a profile and click OK to use it.
Changing the default sender address
If you want a permanent change of the default Sender address, follow the steps below:
- Go to Setup and locate the Sender address icon in the tree structure.
- Double-click the Sender address icon. Make your changes and click OK to save.
NOTE: If your carrier has a delivery terminal, any postcode changes may need approval by the carrier and it may require changing the terminal or agent number in Consignor. Contact your carrier and ask if changing sender address requires any other changes.