A solution to return delivery alternatives via an API.
Ship Advisor can be implemented in the checkout process of web shops to give the consumer the possibility to select the best delivery method for their needs, or in an ERP or WMS to give the user possibility to see delivery times and prices to select the most cost efficient or fastest delivery method.
The new Ship Advisor is build on Shipment Server and Consignor Shipping Rules (CSR) which means that customers integrating with us will have the same format and endpoint to integrate with.
- Delivery options based on Consignor Shipping Rules.
- Use service levels to display different options (Express, economy etc.)
- Validations based on the carrier XML
- Use custom fields to return customer specific value.
- Price calculation - Carrier, CPC or fixed prices in CSR.
- Drop Points from Carriers
- Custom Drop Points for in-store deliveries
- ETA from Carrier Performance
Please contact Consignor Customer Service to order a setup.
If your subscription currently does not include Ship Advisor, this will be added.
When the integration is activated, a technical consultant from Consignor will contact you to clarify exactly how your setup should be configured.
We must know what products should be available in your checkout and if special conditions apply in your webshop. In order to generate the required Consignor Shipping Rules and ETA configurations.
The following articles will help you get started:
- Using the GetShipAdvise method
- Creating shipments with the Token option
- Retrieving Drop Points
- Connecting Ship Advisor 2.0 to a 3rd Party API
If you have a questions regarding the API usage, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org