This article will explain how to create a valid shipment with a purchase order using the Norwegian Bring integration in Consignor.
The purchase order services are restricted and must be activated by Consignor's Customer Service.
First, you must create a "MYBRING API KEY" with your Mybring user and have this ready for the activation. The technical consultant from Consignor needs the API key to enable the connection to Bring's API.
Contact Customer Service to activate Purchase Order services.
Making a shipment with a purchase order service
This example will show you how to make a shipment in Consignor On-premises but the same steps also applies to Consignor Ticket.
- Go to Main > Production and choose the relevant Bring product, for example Stykkgods.
- Select the purchase order service, for example EquinorPO or AibelPO.
- Fill in Receiver and Sender information on the shipment.
- Fill in the purchase number in the Project field under References. This field is mandatory to fill in.
- Under Goods Information, fill in Number and Weight as a minimum and select the correct GoodsType.
- Click the Print button.
- In the Purchase Order Articles pop-up, fill in the Quantity To Be Sent and click OK.
- The label is printed and the shipment is booked.