As the Owner of a Consignor installation, you have the rights to manage the usage profile of all Consignor Portal users created on your account. (Click here to learn more about user types and roles). The usage profile is where you can turn on and off various functionalities and settings for your account and Portal. This article will give you an overview of all the settings.
Accessing the Usage Profile page
- Log into Consignor Portal with your Owner user.
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner and choose Settings.
- Under User Accounts > Customer Users, click on the user you want to edit. You cannot change the usage profile of your owner user.
- Go to the Usage Profile tab. Click on each functionality to show all options and use the toggle buttons to hide or show a functionality. When a toggle button is set to ON, the feature will be enabled.
- Finish by clicking Save.
Explanation of the functionalities in the Usage Profile
The list of available functionalities varies according to your profile so you may not see all the functionalities listed below. Some features are only available for Owners and will not be enabled for regular users, even if you turn them on in the Usage Profile. Note that you cannot change your Owner profile, this can only be changed by Consignor Customer Service.
- Shipment Report - enable or disable access to making reports with all shipments.
- Package Report - enable or disable access to making reports with all packages.
- Radar - enable or disable access to making reports according to shipment status.
- Statistics - enable or disable the statistics page showing charts with shipment and package count across carriers.
- Return - enable or disable access to make reports with return shipments.
- Invoice - enable or disable access to make reports showing the deviation between sender price and price from carrier. (Requires return data from carrier).
- Recycle - enable or disable access to making reports with shipments using recycle goods types.
- Carrier Performance - enable or disable access to making reports showing how carriers perform according to the SLA. This feature requires setup by Consignor Customer Service, read more.
- Agents - show or hide the list of Agents connected to an Action Center.
- Live tracking - show or hide access to live tracking data showing the gps location of Agents.
- Settings - enable or disable access to create new Actions Centers and change the settings for existing Action Centers including events and Scan App validations.
- Users - enable or disable management of user access to an Action Center.
- Client Track & Trace - show or hide access to set up customer number and passwords for client specific track and trace links.
- Dashboard UI - show or hide the Portal start page. When hidden, user will go directly to History when logging in.
- KPI dashboard - show or hide the key metrics summarized on the Portal start page.
- Data storage - show or hide access to Storage Management where you can delete and manage data storage, including automated deletion and anonymization.
- Allow to update Delivery Address - enables the user to edit receiver address on a shipment.
- Allow to update References & Messages - enables the user to update references and messages on a shipment.
- Allow to update Measurements - enables the user to edit measurements and prices on a shipment.
- Allow to add User Events - enables the user to edit user events on a shipment.
- Disable IF-Insurance - show or hide IF insurance in production view. Set the toggle button to OFF to hide it.
- Show Price-2 - show or hide Price 2 from Price Calculation.
- Show Custom Fields - show or hide Custom Fields.
- Show Price-1 - show or hide Price 1 from Price Calculation.
- Show Fixed Price - show or hide fixed price from Price Calculation.
- Show Carrier Price - show or hide prices from carrier in Portal.
- Marketing notifications - these notifications are news messages in Consignor Portal and can be turned on and off.
Manage Shipment Statuses
- Configure Statuses - enable or disable the configuration of shipment statuses.
- Event register - show or hide the configuration page for creating and managing events.
- New - enable or disable creating new shipments.
- Outbox - enable or disable access to the folder with shipments waiting to be transmitted to carrier.
- Printer Settings - enable or disable access to the configuration page for printer settings.
- TransmittedBatches - enable or disable access to transmitted shipments.
- Customer List Import - enable or disable access to import customer lists.
- TicketPrintBoxes - enable or disable access to use Print boxes.
- TicketInbox - enable or disable access to Inbox where imported shipments are listed.
- Remove Ticket Price Calculation - show or hide the Price Calculation fields in production view.
- Draft - enable or disable access to draft shipments.
- Autoprint - enable or disable access to shipments in autoprint.
- Carrier Performance Configuration - enable or disable access to make carrier performance reports (requires configuration of Carrier Performance).
- Shipping Rules - enable or disable access to the Shipping Rules user interface.