If your carrier returns information about POD (Proof of Delivery) or signature in their return data to Consignor, you can find this information in Consignor Portal. This information is also available if your carrier uses Consignor's Scan App. The POD/signature gives you proof that your parcel has been delivered.
- Go to Consignor Portal and search for the shipment.
- Click the shipment to open the shipment viewer.
- Look for the signature icon under Events.
- Clicking the signature icon will open an image showing the signature
- If the shipment has a map icon, you will be able to see a map showing the location of the event. An image icon means that the event has one or more images available.