There are several ways you can create a return shipment in Consignor On-premises:
- Create a return shipment in production view
- Create a return shipment in addition to a standard shipment
- Create a return shipment from Outbox
Please note that not all carriers support return shipments. You can only create return shipments if your carrier supports it.
Create a single return shipment in production view
- Go to Production and choose the Return Shipment tab.
- Select the desired return product from the drop-down list.
- If you have a default Sender address this will automatically become the Receiver address.
- Fill in any missing address information and information about the shipment.
- Click the Print button to print the return label.
Create a return shipment in addition to a standard shipment
- Go to Production > Standard shipment, and choose Return shipment in addition.
- Fill in Receiver, Sender and information about the shipment as usual.
- Click the Print button and a return label will be printed together with the standard label.
Create a return shipment from Outbox
- Go to Outbox.
- Locate and right-click on the relevant shipment and select Create return shipment.
- The shipment now opens in the Return shipment tab where the Sender and Receiver information has been switched.
- Edit or add any information if needed, and click the Print button to print the return label.