If you are using Consignor SMS notification it may be useful to make a report in Consignor Portal that includes this service. It will give you information for re-invoicing purposes or simply an overview of the usage. The instructions in this article can be applied to any service.
- Log into Consignor Portal and go to Track & Trace > Shipment.
- Add Services to your report: Click the action wheel, scroll down the list in the Report configuration and check Services.
- Click the Save button at the bottom.
- You now have a Services column in your report and you can see which shipments have the Consignor SMS notification service.
- If you have large amounts of data it may be a good idea to export the report for further data processing. Click the Download icon at the top and choose XLSX or CSV format to export the report.