"Klarna badges and features" gives clients using the Klarna integration in Consignor the possibility to add visual marks on a shipping option. It makes it easier for their end-customers to get an overview and find the shipping option that is right for them.
- eco-friendly: Displays a badge highlighting that the option is environmentally friendly.
- carbon-compensated: Displays a badge highlighting that the option will be carbon compensated.
- evening: Displays a badge highlighting that the option is an evening delivery option.
- express: Displays a badge highlighting that the option is an express option.
- recommended: Displays a badge highlighting that the option recommended by the merchant.
- traceable: Displays a badge highlighting that the shipping option is traceable.
- multiple-deliveries: Displays a badge highlighting that the shipment will be split into multiple deliveries.
- distributor-will-contact: Displays an info-box to say the distributor will contact the shopper afterwards.
- package-removal: Displays an info-box to say the carrier will remove the packaging and dispose of it on behalf of the shopper.
- room-delivery: Displays an info-box to say the order will be delivered and carried into the room of the shopper's choice.
- delivery-time-extra-info: Displays an info-box to say the stated number of days refers to the shipping time from the merchant to the consumer.
- multiple-deliveries-info: Displays an info-box to say that the order will be split into multiple deliveries.
Supported call to actions:
- learn-more: Displays a "Learn more" link to a URL with more information about the feature.
- size-guide: Displays a "Size Guide" icon that links to URL with a size guide.
The call to action also requires a new attribute in the Shipping Rules with the corresponding URL.
Example showing badges and features:
Implementing badges and features
The support for badges and features must be added to your integration. This is done by adding data to a custom field called klarna_features under the product node in the request to Consignor. The custom field is used for both badges and features and the Consignor Klarna integration will handle the mapping.
Please contact our customer service if you are interested in adding badges and features to your Klarna integration.