Consignor offers 4 different SLA (Service Level Agreement) plans. The purpose of an SLA plan is to provide a commitment between Consignor and you as a customer, so you know what you can expect from Consignor when it comes to service, quality and availability.
Your SLA plan defines:
- Uptime and response time on business critical transactions.
- How your inquires to Customer Service are charged.
- Availability of customer service hotline and other channels.
- Response time for inquiries to our customer service.
- Target resolution time for different types of incidents.
There are 4 different plans to meet the needs of all our customers:
- SLA Go
- SLA Plus
- SLA Premium
- SLA Enterprise
As default, our customers have the SLA Go plan to begin with and can change to a different plan according to their needs. If you want to change your SLA plan or learn more about pricing, please contact us.
An overview of the different SLA plans can be found on our website: