Make your own theme with the theme configuration tool in Consignor Portal. Configure a color scheme and add your own logo to customize the look and feel of your Consignor Portal.
Learn how to:
Access the Theme Configuration page
Only users with Owner status have access to the Theme Configuration page.
- Login to Consignor Portal with your Owner profile.
- Click on your user name and choose Settings in the menu.
- Choose Themes configuration in the left side menu
Configure your theme
On the Theme Configuration page, you have the following options:
- Theme name - all users connected to this theme name will be affected
- Wallpaper - Image displayed on the home page
- Logo - Displayed in the top left corner on all pages
- Logo Height - Height of logo in pixels
- Logo Width - Width of logo in pixels
- Primary Color - Background color for header and UI components
- Secondary Color - Text color for the second navigation menu
- Chart Primary Color - color used in graphical charts
- Chart Secondary Color - color used in graphical charts
- Preview - View the changes in the embedded iframe
- Update - Apply the new settings to the backend
Follow these steps to create a theme:
- Start by naming your theme.
- Upload a logo and a wallpaper image and make the desired changes to the color scheme.
- Click the Update button to save your settings.
- Use the Preview button if you would like to preview your changes. It will open a small preview in the right side of the screen.
Click the image to see a larger version
- You may need to log out and log in again after you have edited or created a new theme to see the changes.
- Depending on the browsers settings you might need to do a hard refresh (CTRL+F5) in the browser in order to have it release the previous cached theme.
- Be aware that the new theme will affect all users.
Example of what a customized theme might look like.
|Original Theme||Dark Version|