If you are using our on-demand insurance service with IF insurance, and would like an overview of your costs, this article will explain how to make a report in Consignor Portal.
- Log into Consignor Portal and go to History > Shipments.
- Make sure that the IF insurance fields are included in your report. Click the settings icon to access the Report Configuration dialogue box.
- Check all the fields you want in your report, and make sure that all the IF insurance fields are selected:
- Click Save to save your settings and close the dialogue box. (Tip: Change the order of the fields by clicking on the sandwich icon and dragging and dropping a line. Click the Group selected button to automatically place all selected fields at the top of the list.)
- Select Locations, Actors, Carrier, Status and a date range and click Run report.
- Your report will now show on the screen. Click the Download button in the top right corner, if you want to export the data to a CSV or XSLX document.