Follow the steps in this article to create a new user for Consignor Portal and Consignor Ticket.
If you are unfamiliar with the user types and roles used in Consignor, we recommend reading this article: Understanding user types and roles in Consignor.
- Log into Consignor Portal with your owner or admin user.
- Click on your name in the top right corner and choose Settings.
- Click the Create New button on the Customer Users page
- Fill in name, email, and username under General. The username is used when logging in and can be an email address if you prefer. Set the Administrator toogle switch to ON if you want to grant admin privileges. It means that the user can create, edit and delete users on the installation that he is connected to.
- Click Save to create the user with the same language settings, data access and usage profile as your owner user, or continue to the other tabs to change the settings.
- Click the Locale tab to change language, time format and the units used.
- Go to the Data Access tab to choose the Installation(s), Location(s) and actor(s) that the new user should have access to. If the toggle Access to all (including future) under Locations and Actors is set to active, the user will automatically have access to any locations and actors added to your installation in the future.
- Under the Usage Profile tab, you can select the functionalities the new user should have access to. Click on each functionality to show all options and set the toggles to ON or OFF.
- Click Save when you are done with all settings. An email will be sent to the new user with a link to set a password. The link is valid for 3 days.
You can always edit existing users from the Customer Users page. Click on the user you want to edit and make the changes by going through their profile pages the same way as when you created the profile.