This article will explain how to edit existing user profiles in Consignor Portal. This is relevant if you need to change contact information, manage access right, change language or general settings.
Please note that only owner or admin users have access to user management. (Read more about user roles here)
- Log into Consignor Portal with your owner or admin user.
- Click on your name in the top right corner and choose Settings.
- Go to User Accounts > Customer Users to see a list of all the users you can manage. Click on the user you would like to edit.
- In Step 1 in the user management flow, you can edit e-mail address, resend an invitation to the user, change administration rights, country and language.
- If you click on More... at the bottom of Step 1, you will expand the view with more settings. Edit date and time formats and units. Click Next to continue to Step 2.
- In Step 2 you can manage the user's data access. Select or deselect the installations, locations and actors the user should have access to. Click Next to continue to Step 3.
- In Step 3 you can manage which functionalities and features should be available to the user in Consignor Portal. Click on a functionality to view all options. If you choose View or Yes, the feature will be enabled. Click Save when you are done.
Deleting a user
Clicking the red Delete button any time in the user management flow will delete the user. You will be asked to confirm the deletion.
Click Yes to go ahead with the deleting of the user. It is not possible to revert the action.