- Shipment Data Api is now available in production. This is a new and improved REST based API that will replace the older SOAP based Portal Data WS (which will soon be deprecated). Read more here: Using the Shipment Data API
- Support for Consignor Events at Package Level.
- Improved invoice deviation reporting to support new fields: carrier weight, carrier weight unit, carrier volume, carrier volume unit, invoice due date.
- When having Address fields that exceed the maximum length, we will now truncate the fields instead of rejecting the shipment(s) for data processing.
- 25 characters: Fax, Mobile, Phone
- 100 characters: PoBox
- Carrier performance – support for different transit times for different initiate days.
- Storage Management validation added for PoA interval for anonymization to be smaller than the one for deletion.
- Old ShipmentViewer is now deprecated and will be replaced by the new version. Read more here: Introduction to the public Shipment Viewer.
- Miscellaneous performance and stability updates throughout the platform.