Find the label that looks most like your, and see the solution under.
In some cases your printer may have changed into Dump mode. Your label will look something like this:
The first you can do is to press the green button 1 time, if you get a label saying: Out of Dump, your printer should be OK again.
If that does not work try:
1. turning your printer off.
2. Hold the green button down.
3. Turn your printer on while holding down the green button, let the light flash 4 times.
It will then print some blank labels and one label with the text: Dump mode.
4. Press the green button, one label should come out and say: out of dump.
Your printer is now ready.
If your print looks like this:
If it is in line mode, to set it back to page mode do the following:
1. Turn the printer off ( switch on the back )
2. Hold down the green button.
3. Turn the printer on again and keep holding the green button.
4. When the light flashes red release the green button.
5. WHen the light flashes green press and hold the green button again.
6. When the light is orange, release the button.
7. When the light turns green again, the printer is ready.
We recommend you download the Zebra maintenance tool, you can download it from here