Consignor requires that the service "ConsignorServer" is running on the Consignor server.
If you receive an an error as shown in the example below, "Error:Connect failed because of 10061", it is likely that this service has stopped.
We recommend letting your IT department handle the following steps:
- Go to Services by using the command services.msc or choose Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services.
- Find the service named ConsignorServer. Check that it has the status Running.
- If it's not running, either right click and choose Start or click the Start button. If it's already running, then restart it by right clicking and choosing Restart or by clicking the Restart button.
- Wait for about 20 seconds, then start Consignor again. If you experience a database error, Consignor was started before the service was ready. In that case wait a little and click Try again.
- Consignor is now up and running again.