CONSIGNOR is dependent of a service, "ConsignorServer" that is running on the CONSIGNOR server.
If you receive an error as shown in the example below Error: connection failed because of 10061, it is likely this service that has stopped.
NB. We recommend letting the IT-departement handle the following steps.
- Go to "Services" - can be started with the command "services.msc" or go to "Control panel" -> Open "Administration" -> Open "Services".
- Find the service named "ConsignorService". Check if it says "Started" in the status column.
- If it doesn't say "Started" either right click and choose "Start" og click the "Play" icon. If it does say "Started", then restart it by right clicking and press "Restart" or click the "restart" icon.
- Wait around 20 seconds. Then start CONSIGNOR again or click "Try again". If you experience a database error, CONSIGNOR was started before the service was ready. In this case wait a little and click "Try again".
- CONSIGNOR is up and running again.