If you want to create your own report showing your daily shipments CONSIGNOR gives you the option to do so. This report can either be printed or sent to an email address.
As opposed to the built in "End of day", you can add or remove data fields as you wish.
1. Go to "Setup" and choose which level where to setup the report - the example below shows the report put directly on a specific transporter. It can easily be put at an upper level or lower level, if it's supposed to cover the entire installation or an specific product.
2. Right click, choose "New" and click "Report Setup".
3. Here you can name the report and choose which format to create it in - PDF, XLSX, BMP, etc.
4. Email setup is possible by marking "Send by email", here you must insert both sender and receiver information.
5. Printing can be setup by marking "Print" and choose the printer to use from the dropdown menu.
6. The "Preview" button show what the report looks like .
7. The tab "Header" controls the name of the report headers.
8. The tab "Footer" controls the text of the report footer.
9. The "Report Fields" tab contains the fields you can choose. If you choose alot you might have to fit it with the "Field Size".
10. See the result with the "Preview" button.