- Consignor Portal profiles with "Owner status" now have access to all Action Centers created by other users on their installation.
- “Owner status” profiles can now enable the new option "Create unknown shipments" in Action Center. An unknown shipment is a shipment that was not originally made on the installation. With the new feature, unknown shipments can be added to your Consignor installation using Scan App. The setting is enabled by default on existing Action Centers and new Action Centers must enable it.
- “Owner status” profiles are now able to control all users' access to any available Action Centers on the installation they manage. Users with access to an Action Center will have full access to all features, except for the option to change the "Create unknown shipments" setting.
- Improved experience on the password reset page.
- Added option to hide deleted actors on the Data Access step when editing user profiles.
- Added profiles for Carrier performance report
- Fixed issue when searching users by company name
- Fixed "Cookie not found" error when session expired.